How to Add Users to Your Xero Account
Managing Account Access In Xero
How to Invite AgileCPA to your Organization
To add AgileCPA to your organization in Xero, your account will need to have the permissions to manage/add users.
- Click on your Organization’s name in the top left of the screen.
- Click into Settings. Within the settings screen, click Users.
- On the top left of the screen, click Invite a User
- On this next screen, please fill in the Name and Email we have provided you.
- Scroll down and choose the Access you would like to give.
- Scroll down and choose the Access you would like to give. (Payroll Admin and/or Business and Accounting
- Under Business and Accounting, please make sure to click the Advisor option along with the option to Manage Users
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY THESE ARTICLES
Why Do You Need A Bookkeeper? Whether you’re an established business or just starting up, you most likely have an endless to-do list. As a result, bookkeeping is probably the last thing on your mind. It’s common for small business owners to neglect their bookkeeping function until tax time rolls around, but is this really
Why Do You Need A Bookkeeper? If you’re a first-time entrepreneur, there are probably a few questions that keep you up at night: “Do investors expect me to wear a tie to meetings?”, “Are standing desks really worth it?”, and “Will anyone mind if I take a client call in this Chipotle?”. While knowing whether
How to Claim Ontario’s Staycation Tax Credit on Your Tax Return The recent pandemic has taken a toll on the travel industry, with overall tourism to Ontario showing a $24.90 billion decrease in 2021 alone. In an attempt to increase domestic travel, the Canada Revenue Agency passed a temporary Ontario Staycation Tax Credit for 2022.